- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Classes & Lectures
- All politics are #identitypolitics, but the term is only used for marginalized groups. The #Evangelical voting block is identity politics. 10 hours ago
- No citizen should be told to get out of politics. @GregAbbott_TX @NFL #LGBT twitter.com/ap_nfl/status/… 12 hours ago
- RT @CharlesMBlow: If you are not demanding EVERYDAY that Trump apologize for mocking my disabled colleague, don't talk to me, smile at me,… 15 hours ago
- Enjoying #davidtrumble talking about how his #satire of #disneyprincesses was misinterpreted. https://t.co/LvjAzAcAqK 22 hours ago
- RT @angryasianman: "Internment"? "Incarceration" "Concentration camps"? @Joseph_lachman on why terminology matters. #DayOfRemembrance https… 22 hours ago
Category Archives: Personal
Richard H. Brown, Jr. holds degrees from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln (BM, Guitar Performance, summa cum laude, and the University of Southern California (MA, Music History and Literature, PhD, Musicology).
I shot this video surreptitiously as Becca and Peter opted to have their wedding at a bar that did not allow photography and video. Congratulations to the happy couple!
Stan Huey, Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of Southern California, received his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from UCLA in 1998. He joined the USC psychology faculty in 2000. Dr. Huey’s research targets three primary areas: (1) psychotherapy effects … Continue reading
Needless to say, we didn’t get invited to be on the show.
Just a quick compilation of the Face Database Collected for MIT’s Face and Object Recognition Lab. The face morphs from this database were awarded the 3rd prize in Scientific American’s Optical Illusions (2008).