- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- RT @leslie_ahren: @AP_Politics @AP Translation: As a privileged white male I used to be able to say whatever I wanted without consequences.… 43 minutes ago
- @AP_Politics @AP No. @jeffsessions is just a sh!tty comedian. Don't quit your day job... No wait... do! You should pursue comedy full time. 44 minutes ago
- RT @EmrgencyKittens: you gonna push me or nah? https://t.co/zctnZCRI1f 1 hour ago
- If you live in the #capitol, you don't know what's happening in districts 3-12. #hungergames #dystopia #herewecome… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Fishermen discard 10 pounds of fish for every pound of shrimp we eat. #bycatch Underreporting in the fishing industry. @smithsonian 17 hours ago
Category Archives: Personal
Richard H. Brown, Jr. holds degrees from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln (BM, Guitar Performance, summa cum laude, and the University of Southern California (MA, Music History and Literature, PhD, Musicology).
I shot this video surreptitiously as Becca and Peter opted to have their wedding at a bar that did not allow photography and video. Congratulations to the happy couple!
Stan Huey, Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of Southern California, received his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from UCLA in 1998. He joined the USC psychology faculty in 2000. Dr. Huey’s research targets three primary areas: (1) psychotherapy effects … Continue reading
Needless to say, we didn’t get invited to be on the show.
Just a quick compilation of the Face Database Collected for MIT’s Face and Object Recognition Lab. The face morphs from this database were awarded the 3rd prize in Scientific American’s Optical Illusions (2008).