- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- RT @leslie_ahren: @AP_Politics @AP Translation: As a privileged white male I used to be able to say whatever I wanted without consequences.… 44 minutes ago
- @AP_Politics @AP No. @jeffsessions is just a sh!tty comedian. Don't quit your day job... No wait... do! You should pursue comedy full time. 45 minutes ago
- RT @EmrgencyKittens: you gonna push me or nah? https://t.co/zctnZCRI1f 1 hour ago
- If you live in the #capitol, you don't know what's happening in districts 3-12. #hungergames #dystopia #herewecome… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Fishermen discard 10 pounds of fish for every pound of shrimp we eat. #bycatch Underreporting in the fishing industry. @smithsonian 17 hours ago
Category Archives: Autobiographical
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. It was a perfectly good time to jump out of a plane.
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. To celebrate the New Year, we jumped off of a gorge near Victoria … Continue reading
Television shows get mixed grades on the diversity of their characters. This is my first appearance as an “expert.” Interesting fact: I was getting my hair braided to leave on a 6-week driving tour of Africa 2 days later. I … Continue reading
OMG. This happened!
I thought about being a model, but in the end, I’m too much of a nerd.