Last night, I made my national television debut as an expert on BET’s Inside the Label: “Grand Hustle.” I was tapped to talk about the intersection of race, gender, technology, and business. It was an honor to be part of such an amazing project.
I was particularly amazed by the fan responses via Twitter, many of which expressed excitement at learning the history of Grand Hustle. Documenting a story is the first step to “making history” (Interview with Harry Allen, 2016). The episode will be broadcast again on Wednesday (7:58pm) and Thursday (10pm).
- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- RT @CBSNews: “Do you think we’re bad for America? You think I’m bad for America?” - Sean Hannity "Yes." - Ted Koppel https://t.co/RFcUEHpHB… 49 minutes ago
- No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people. #tedkoppel #thisisnotsatire… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 49 minutes ago
- RT @thisislife346: "You can donate to the #ACLU as an act of contrition." #strugglewithsatire via McSweeney's fb.me/6EtlliK9V 1 day ago
- #charisseandjeremiah 1 day ago
- RT @APEastRegion: Baby hippo Fiona has been napping on her zoo caretakers' laps, but that interaction must change as she grows. Story: http… 1 day ago